Jonesville : 517-849-2330 or 517-849-2333
Adrian : 517-264-2244
Now Hiring Substance Use and/or Mental Health Counselors
McCullough, Vargas and Associates, Inc. is seeking Substance Use Disorder/Mental Health Clinicians to join our team! You will provide recovery-oriented treatment in individual and/or group settings. We offer competitive wages based on experience, credentials, and licensing.
• Develop rapport and maintain therapeutic relationship with individuals who struggle with substance use disorders and/ or mental health disorders.
• Complete biopsychosocial assessment to establish history, current needs, and strengths.
• Create a person-centered treatment plan in partnership with client and potential supports.
• Review treatment goals each quarter to determine progress, celebrate successes, identify new barriers to treatment or other problem areas, and prepare for discharge.
• Collaborate with other treatment providers, courts, Protective Services, and other members of client’s support network.
• Provide prevention-orientated education such as communicable diseases.
• Provide referrals to clients and their children (if appropriate), such as residential treatment, primary care provider, and psychiatric services.
• Connect clients to community resources and programs; food pantries, AA meetings, employment assistance programs, and housing help.
• Participate in supervision and case consultation meetings.
• Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner.
• Complete required trainings and continuing education.
• CADC / CAADC credential, or must be willing to obtain a development plan
• Ability to build rapport with clients and maintain professional boundaries
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Previous experience in substance use, mental health, or other related field is preferred
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or related field is preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Flexible Schedule
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per clinical hour; additional per client stipend provided when facilitating groups, paid supervision time, paid continuing education and training time, non-clinical work hours paid at adjusted rate, MVA will pay fees associated with applying for a development plan