Description: Provide monitoring and support of individuals in residential substance use treatment.
- Monitor client conduct
- Maintains records of all client activity during shift to ensure consistency with policies and procedures.
- Communicate important and appropriate information with co-workers for the purpose of their job duty.
- Provide orientation to clients entering residential treatment setting
- May conduct screening to gather all pertinent information regarding treatment
- Work with clients to assist in defusing negative behaviors and assist in maintaining a positive attitude
- Provides directed substance use and recovery information in daily living and group settings
- Monitor and conduct drug screens and PBT
- Maintains logs and other documentation
- Assist in distributing meals, clothing, and hygiene items
- Transport clients, as appropriate
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pass a drug screen at hire and randomly throughout employment
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Basic computer skills